About Me

Cat-lover, Catpitalist

Archive

Monday, February 25, 2008

When it rains...

...my body falls apart. That is to say:

  1. I put a quick fix in the leaking roof, then we get hit with a wall of tornadoes.
  2. I step outside to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather, and we get hit with freezing temperatures and snow.
  3. I get sick, this flu that's going around. BOY do I get sick, sweating through clothes and everything.
  4. Markets have been sick anyway. I try not to look.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Which is to say: I was feeling better, but in reality the virus was just relocating to a different part of my body. You know? First headaches, then sinus, then fever & chills, then queasy intestinal horrors.

So I will (tenatively) be back to blogging here soon... I just haven't had the gumption...

No comments: